• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATI power module 10 bulb 36”

Cflow

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
661
Reaction score
234
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ATI powermodule 10 bulb 36” (38 watt). This is the discontinued version. Too big for my tank. This thing is a beast and grows anything. $550 picked up locally near Sacramento. No bulbs included.
 
Bump. Thinking about shipping if I can find a box big enough. Split shipping
 
I had one of these and LOVED it. Was looking for a second months ago. A bit too late unfortunately. But if it’s any help, the seller didn’t want to ship and I asked him to take it to ups and have them pack it and ship it for me and id pay for it. If I remember correctly I paid around $80 for the packing and shipping.
Good luck! This light will grow sps on your driveway!
 
Ya it’s a beast of a light. Unfortunately it’s exactly the same size as the top of my tank so there’sa lot a spill over. I shipped a 8 bulb sunpower across the country with usps which was about $50. This is a bit bigger and heavier.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new