Ati power module 6x54w + 3x75w combination

Gildo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody
I have a lamp as per the title, and an aquarium high only 16 inches (40cm) I would breed a little bit of everything especially sps
I would like some advice / confirmation on what I do!

at what height should I place the lamp in relation to the water level?
which combination T5 and LED spectrum do you recommend?
it is difficult to understand what to ask the leds and what to the t5 ... you could exploit all the blue / purple from the t5 and the royal and white from the leds, or do the exact opposite .....
LED dimming percentage and T5?
the leds of this lamp are of good quality and well mixed in your opinion?

thank you all for the answers!

Last edited:

Crustaceon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody
I have a lamp as per the title, and an aquarium high only 16 inches (40cm) I would breed a little bit of everything especially sps
I would like some advice / confirmation on what I do!

at what height should I place the lamp in relation to the water level?
which combination T5 and LED spectrum do you recommend?
it is difficult to understand what to ask the leds and what to the t5 ... you could exploit all the blue / purple from the t5 and the royal and white from the leds, or do the exact opposite .....
LED dimming percentage and T5?
the leds of this lamp are of good quality and well mixed in your opinion?

thank you all for the answers!
Just run the 6-bulb ati. That's going to be more than enough par right there for acropora if you install it maybe 8" off of the water. I honestly think you're going to overdo it by adding the leds on top of the t-5 setup. There is such a thing as too much. I'd use 4 blue plus bulbs, one coral plus and one true actinic.

OP
OP
Gildo

Gildo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Basta eseguire l'ati a 6 lampadine. Sarà più che sufficiente per l'acropora se lo installi forse a 8" fuori dall'acqua. Onestamente penso che esagererai aggiungendo i led sopra la configurazione del t-5. C'è tale una cosa come troppo.Utilizzerei 4 lampadine blu plus, una corallo plus e una vera attinica
but in my case the LEDs are part of the lamp! the combination that you have me indicator I really like!

Crustaceon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
but in my case the LEDs are part of the lamp! the combination that you have me indicator I really like!
Ah, I see! Nice fixture. I believe with that one, you'd want to mount it around 10" above the water and start low on the led channels and gradually increase them as needed. I'd start at 30%. I highly recommend at least renting a par meter.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back