• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATI Powermodule 8x80

rogersb

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2011
Messages
686
Reaction score
604
Location
white haven
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this off a guy yesterday and was wrong about its size. I thought it was 17" front to back but it a little over 20". My tank is 18" and this wont look right. It's 8x80w t5 with 4x75w LED. It has a controller. Length is 60". I'm asking $650 just trying to get my money back. Located in 18661, just south of Wilkes Barre. Everything works properly.
20200730_083341.jpg
 
I bought this off a guy yesterday and was wrong about its size. I thought it was 17" front to back but it a little over 20". My tank is 18" and this wont look right. It's 8x80w t5 with 4x75w LED. It has a controller. Length is 60". I'm asking $650 just trying to get my money back. Located in 18661, just south of Wilkes Barre. Everything works properly.
20200730_083341.jpg
Pm u ill buy today cash in hand
 
Hey I take it now text me 19142783066
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new