ATI powermodule hybrid overkill?

SifuMemphis

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
538
Reaction score
250
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 49 gallon tank, that is 36x17x17 and have about 80% SPS acros, etc etc. I was thinking on switching over to T5 with the LED clusters, but wondering if this is overkill. The recommendation on this light says for 80-120 gallons.

Thoughts?
 
I have a 49 gallon tank, that is 36x17x17 and have about 80% SPS acros, etc etc. I was thinking on switching over to T5 with the LED clusters, but wondering if this is overkill. The recommendation on this light says for 80-120 gallons.

Thoughts?
i run a custom fixture with 4 t5's and 200watts of leds, i find it to do quite will with acros, my tank is 36x24 and 16 tall
 
i run a custom fixture with 4 t5's and 200watts of leds, i find it to do quite will with acros, my tank is 36x24 and 16 tall

I am currently running 2x radion XR 30pros, and considering switching over to T5/LED combo instead. I am currently still in the "thinking" phase... since mounting it might be a hassle for me, with T5s
 
sunblaster hanging kit with sunblasters w/reflectors, looks awesome IMO

(not what im running, i gutted an 8 bulb t5)

710162.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new