• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATI Straton Pro 102 - Moving Sale.

Item Price
$775.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

JaysLittleOcean

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2015
Messages
823
Reaction score
179
Location
Mohegan Lake, New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
I have for sale a fully working with no issues, ATI Straton Pro LED Light that is less than 6 months old. It was mounted 14 inches above the water and has no contact with any salt splashing from the aquarium. Unfortunately I am selling my home and have to break my system down for an undetermined amount of time. The purchase includes the the light ceiling hanging kit and the power adapter. Asking $775.00, buyer pays shipping for the unit. I am located in Westchester County, New York. I accept PayPal & Venmo for payment.

IMG_1842.jpeg IMG_1807.jpeg
 
Last edited:
check your dm please highly interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new