• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATI Straton

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ATI Straton for sale in brand new condition. $750 pickup. If shipped, I’ll split shipping costs with you. Located in Bourbonnais

Nick

IMG_0864.jpeg IMG_0863.jpeg

OP
OP
Naturalreef

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

legacy2mj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah. Do you like the light otherwise? Have you put a par meter under it? I’m sure that info is searchable, but I have no clue how powerful they are

OP
OP
Naturalreef

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Extremely powerful! At 60% power I was getting 270 par with it hung 12 inches off water line on a lagoon 25. Just search it on here, there is a huge thread which convinced me to purchase it. I’m just sticking with small tanks for now.

legacy2mj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I will take a look. I assumed it was capable of it. People are always up in arms about the price. The pros are pricey for sure. But this one you’re selling isn’t bad. I have 2 Kessil AP9x over my tank now. Each has 110 LEDs in a small compact set of discs. That Stratton has 153 and huge coverage. I dunno. Little details

OP
OP
Naturalreef

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
As you know in this hobby, you have to pay to play. Nothing is cheap. I originally paid $1300 with tax at Saltwateraquarium.com. Selling it for $600 and still in brand new condition AND still being low balled lol.

It is what it is.

But yes, it’s an elegant light with no fans and has the punch for whatever Sps you throw at it. I never had one single hiccup with it. ATI builds solid fixtures that last.

If you read the long Ati straton thread on here, the designers are using 5 watt chips significantly under driven which means extremely long life of the fixture.

OP
OP
Naturalreef

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I incorrectly posted I would ship. Sorry, pickup only. Too hard to ship because of its size. Shipping was for my other Focustronic equipment I listed .

OP
OP
Naturalreef

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
agreed nolasa,

i think once someone catches on to the quality of the light and the price im offering it for, it will sell. they are a beautiful light!

OP
OP
Naturalreef

Naturalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Actually I have had 2 locals express interest. Reason for not wanting to ship is its size and I don’t have original box corner protectors it shipped with to protect it. Let’s be honest, shippers arent super gentle with our packages! I just want happy, problem free transactions. I don’t mind sitting on it till someone picks it up.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 112 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back