• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATI Straton

Acrofiend

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad ATI Straton. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing better to do and figured id capitalize on an oportunity

OP
OP
Acrofiend

Acrofiend

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nothing better to do and figured id capitalize on an oportunity
It honestly still is the best light I’ve ever used with relations to the sleekness of the fixture, the par it can produce, spread and efficiency of the LED’s. There’s no light on the market that compares. The only caveat is it’s geared to a whiter tank. I prefer the AB+ look and turning down the white LED’s reduces par because the amount that are in this fixture.

I just thought I’d explain it to you because I guess I have nothing better to do too. Except I don’t use it to act immature and message on a thread that I have no business. Grow the **** up :).

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey… dont stretch ur arms cuz u got a paper weight…
If u dont see how u state best light uve ever had after only 5 months and are now pushing it for cash/trades/ hell im sure ull take a puppy isnt overwhelmingly lookin “dumb” i dont know what to tell ya besides ..GLWS !!
Take care and may god bless you

OP
OP
Acrofiend

Acrofiend

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
hey… dont stretch ur arms cuz u got a paper weight…
If u dont see how u state best light uve ever had after only 5 months and are now pushing it for cash/trades/ hell im sure ull take a puppy isnt overwhelmingly lookin “dumb” i dont know what to tell ya besides ..GLWS !!
Take care and may god bless you
what the heck are you talking about? You went from making a snarky comment to saying I’d take a puppy and my light is a paper weight?
Sometimes it’s best to realize your mistake and say sorry or just keep it to yourself next time.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what the heck are you talking about? You went from making a snarky comment to saying I’d take a puppy and my light is a paper weight?
Sometimes it’s best to realize your mistake and say sorry or just keep it to yourself next time.
Snarky comment?? Or quoting you to the T??
I think ur the upset one..
but again, i wish u luck on ur attempt to sell your best light uve ever seen and go back to radions as soon as humanly possible

OP
OP
Acrofiend

Acrofiend

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
but again, i wish u luck on ur attempt to sell your best light uve ever seen and go back to radions as soon as humanly possible
It is upsetting man. If you don’t have any business in the thread don’t write.
Good luck in life.

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dude, whats your problem haha. Leave this guys thread alone!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 31.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.9%
Back