ATI Sunpower 6x39w replacement fan options?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SunnyX
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SunnyX

ReefSite.com
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2009
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
2,876
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys/gals,

I'm looking to see what fans you may have used to replace the ones in your ATI Sunpower (non-dimmable) fixture. I currently have an ATI Sunpower 6x39w that needs both fans replaced. I know that the fan size is 60x10mm but have read that certain fans do not work correctly with the Sunpower.

Does anyone have a specific link to fans that will work with the fixture. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,

-Sonny
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new