• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATI T5 sunpower 36" 6bulbX39watts

MimicOcto8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
1,308
Reaction score
946
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling a 1 year old ATI T5 sunpower fixture. its a 36" 6bulbX39watt each bulb. $350 I'm in ventura. willing to delivery up to 20miles out from ventura.


PRICE $350


PM me if you are interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new