ATI True Actinic thoughts?

Orion1973amy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have giesemann super actinic purple right now and two ati blue plus with my 2 250 w halides, 14k.....I want my corals to pop!!! kind of like the pictures you see on Instagram where the colors are just popping....which should I use to achieve this??? thanks so much

Bpb

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have giesemann super actinic purple right now and two ati blue plus with my 2 250 w halides, 14k.....I want my corals to pop!!! kind of like the pictures you see on Instagram where the colors are just popping....which should I use to achieve this??? thanks so much

3 things:

Blue LEDs
An orange camera lens filter
Heavy use of Adobe Lightroom.

No metal halide or t5 combo will replicate that look you speak of

Superlightman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Question I have and hybrid ficture with radion g5 and 4t5.
Does it make sense that for one of the t5, I put an actinic bulb or not? or the radion has already the spectrum that has the actinic? Unfortunately on the ecotech website they not show the exact spectrum of all leds they use. If there is a plus value to ad actinic for the colors or growth of corals I would do it, but visually I prefer the blue plus or coral plus because the actinic is so dark that I can even see it when it is turn on, would it really make the corals pop more with time?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 50 30.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back