Atilla's Macro Shots

  • Thread starter Thread starter Atilla
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
These are some really amazing shots of the corals. I have to hand it to you, hands down these are very nice indeed. Very professional looking with the close up and then the little blur background just give it a new level. This makes me want to go out and get a expensive Camera just to take pictures like these. Last I want to add, thanks for taking the time to share with us.
 
These are some really amazing shots of the corals. I have to hand it to you, hands down these are very nice indeed. Very professional looking with the close up and then the little blur background just give it a new level. This makes me want to go out and get a expensive Camera just to take pictures like these. Last I want to add, thanks for taking the time to share with us.

Thank you .I am waiting new photo for you.
 
Jesus that mandarin looks 3d almost!

Can you tell me which bulbs you use in your ati unit? also where can we find more info on the tank? This is so unbelievably good! Haha
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new