Atilla's Macro Shots

  • Thread starter Thread starter Atilla
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Gorgeous shots!
 
Wow. I can't blame red bugs for my corals looking crappy ever again. Look how amazing that last one looks even with bugs trying to put a hurting on it!
Seriously awesome coral skills and hats off as usual to the camera artist!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new