Atk help

motoman37

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having a issue with my atk. For some reason when I try to configure my atk, it is stuck in a advance setting mode. I try and configure as ato but every time I try it goes right back to advanced. I also tried running as a stand alone system but atk would fill past both sensors.
Please help....

FishOfHex

Reefer & 3D Printer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm having a issue with my atk. For some reason when I try to configure my atk, it is stuck in a advance setting mode. I try and configure as ato but every time I try it goes right back to advanced. I also tried running as a stand alone system but atk would fill past both sensors.
Please help....

See if this helps

DLHDesign

Ex-Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptunes atk
@FishOfHex covered everything pretty well in the video (no surprise - awesome stuff as always). Specifically, I would make sure that you've updated the firmware of both your Apex head unit and the module (two different things to update).
Beyond that, I would suggest contacting Neptune support; they're pretty good at helping and can look more into your specific configuration. (At the same time; happy to continue trouble-shooting here as well!)

OP
OP
motoman37

motoman37

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FishOfHex covered everything pretty well in the video (no surprise - awesome stuff as always). Specifically, I would make sure that you've updated the firmware of both your Apex head unit and the module (two different things to update).
Beyond that, I would suggest contacting Neptune support; they're pretty good at helping and can look more into your specific configuration. (At the same time; happy to continue trouble-shooting here as well!)

Both apex and fmm have been updated. The problem I'm having is when I try to configure the fmm module it is stuck in a advance setting mode. I try to put back in standard mode and sync but always goes back to advanced. Think this is my problem. New tank is cycling right now so not in a huge hurry, but since it's a me build I would like to figure this out. My return pump, heater, skimmer, and lights seem to be working fine on the apex

OP
OP
motoman37

motoman37

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Been trying to contact support for over a week and haven't got a call back yet

DLHDesign

Ex-Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The problem I'm having is when I try to configure the fmm module it is stuck in a advance setting mode. I try to put back in standard mode and sync but always goes back to advanced.
Hm. Sorry; I don't yet have an ATK (one is on the way, but not yet in my hands), so I'm not totally sure how to help here...
One thing you might try if you have not already is to delete and re-add the module? (Same screen as you update the module, but select "Delete Module" and submit instead. Then re-add it.)

OP
OP
motoman37

motoman37

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hm. Sorry; I don't yet have an ATK (one is on the way, but not yet in my hands), so I'm not totally sure how to help here...
One thing you might try if you have not already is to delete and re-add the module? (Same screen as you update the module, but select "Delete Module" and submit instead. Then re-add it.)

Thanks for your help

FishOfHex

Reefer & 3D Printer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been trying to contact support for over a week and haven't got a call back yet

I would put in a ticket. but before you do that go into the classic dashboard by going to your internet and putting in the apex ip address (find in net setting on controller screen) with port number again in net settings. so it would be something like 10.1.1.75:80 hit enter and put in the username and password. Default is admin//1234. next go to module setup and find your FFM and delete it. Plug the module back in and start over. Best of luck

Sudhir

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi were you able to fix this problem. I am facing same issue ATO will not come on...I have updated firmware both on Apex and FMM module. Light is also green but it's not pumping water. I also deleted and re added back still no luck.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 32 55.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 8.6%
Back