ATK still not in stock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

joe0813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if anyone knows what's going on? Been trying to get one for over a month and they have been out of stock. Maybe a new one ?

BetURWrasse

Dysfunctional Veteran
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure where you are looking but I ordered one 2 weeks ago from BRS. Aquarium specialty seems to have them. I would suggest waiting though, rumor has it a new ATK is on the horizon

OP
OP
joe0813

joe0813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We looked on BRS all month... Always said out of stock. But hmm I want to see what this new one is about. If it is true of course

OP
OP
joe0813

joe0813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one already and never had an issue. Only issue is when I don't clean the optical sensors

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Marine depot had them in stock a few weeks ago. I don't know about now though.

road_runner

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you did not buy one. Neptune just release atk v2. I guess now we know why atk was out of stock.
Am glad neptune addressing the issues in the atk and hopefully v2 is better..

Last edited:
U

User1

View Badges
I hope you did not buy one. Neptune just release atk v2. I guess now we know why atk was out of stock.
Am glad neptune addresses the issues in the atk and hopefully v2 is better..

Some nice updates to the original version though.

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some nice updates to the original version though.

I just bought the original version a couple weeks ago and haven't even taken it out of the box. I already emailed the retailer I bought it from to see if it would be possible to swap it for the new version when it come out. Hopefully it actually comes out in 2 weeks like it is supposed to.

wmo168

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just bought the original version a couple weeks ago and haven't even taken it out of the box. I already emailed the retailer I bought it from to see if it would be possible to swap it for the new version when it come out. Hopefully it actually comes out in 2 weeks like it is supposed to.
You better have it return as a refund if it is still within the period. , I was told that dealer are stuck with the old version if they still have them in stock and most likely they will have to take a discount to move them. I got one at my LFS 12 days before it announce and never open. Lucky I went back and ask for a refund and they have to honor it. The owner ask did you return because of the new version, I said no.

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You better have it return as a refund if it is still within the period. , I was told that dealer are stuck with the old version if they still have them in stock and most likely they will have to take a discount to move them. I got one at my LFS 12 days before it announce and never open. Lucky I went back and ask for a refund and they have to honor it. The owner ask did you return because of the new version, I said no.

I was already approved for a return/refund. I just want them to send me the new version but they have yet to reply about that. I think I'll just give them a call and see what they have to say about it.

ETA: They never responded because my last email apparently never went through. Everything is settled now so I'm good to go.

Last edited:

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 100 75.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back