Atlanta Reef Shops?

Tennsquire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone recommend a good reef store in Atlanta? Headed that way tomorrow for a show, and would like to hit a store or two on the way back home on Wednesday. Primarily looking for coral/frags, not fish. Thanks!

zachxlutz

120 Gallons of FUN
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone recommend a good reef store in Atlanta? Headed that way tomorrow for a show, and would like to hit a store or two on the way back home on Wednesday. Primarily looking for coral/frags, not fish. Thanks!
Atlanta Aquarium in Duluth is my go to store!

Mikedawg

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nemo on Indian Trail right off I-85 before Atlanta. Great selection and good prices; I've never had a sick animal from them. Best coral in Atlanta IMHO

Last edited:

Joshua Hurst

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's a store called Sea Oddities in Kingsport I believe. Not really on the way, but that's the absolute worst fish store I've been in my entire life. There were probably 30 signs saying not to touch the glass, and maybe 60 tanks full of colorless corals and fish. I went there hoping to find some cool stuff, and left with a bad taste in my mouth. Best believe I'll never waste my time there again

Marquiseo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Shac is the first stop you should make. His store won't disappoint. Every store in Atlanta has their pros and cons but for coral selection and price, his is #1. Just take a look at his Facebook page, Shacarr Dupree (store owner).

OP
OP
Tennsquire

Tennsquire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Due to time constraints (and our travel route), I picked reef shac. I was not disappointed and left with some awesome and decently priced frags. I could spend all day in that store and will be back....

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 60 38.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 22.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.8%
Back