Atlantis aquarium

  • Thread starter Thread starter JGoslee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JGoslee

Moderator
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
3,498
Reaction score
16
Location
Philadelphia, Pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just placed an order today. Just curious if anyone has order from them before? Were you happy with your order?
 
I have dealt with Atlantis and was very happy.....I had Joleen look for me a Yellow Dwarf lionfish as a special order and within 2 weeks she had me the best looking lionfish I have ever seen....They are a very reputable business in my opinion.....What did you get?
 
we did a group or with them

all the sps looked great but everything else looked like crap

people were very disappointed
 
ohh those pink lemonades are sweet.

I've been looking into sps and am going to make some orders. When i get back from vacation i will get the 20g prop running and start propogating some sps.....:)
 
Post some pics of what you get, but lately I have heard horror stories of fresh cut sps just thrown into bags and shipped. I hope everything you get is well. You did get lucky with the lemonade though. I cant wait to see how everything turns out! Keep us all posted.
 
Last edited:
Edited: hahahahha
 
Last edited:
Jg that electric jade acro is killer.

I always wanted to know how well do they hold ther color.Do you have any pics of the 1st order?
 
Jg that electric jade acro is killer.

I always wanted to know how well do they hold ther color.Do you have any pics of the 1st order?

I really hope the jade acro holds its color. Here's 2 pics of from the first order. The first is the pink lemonade and the second is the pink dragon acro selago. I didnt take any pics of the purple bonsai.
pinklemonade.jpg

ATLpinkdragonacro.jpg
 
I can't wait for it to grow. It's only .75"


It will take awhile if its like mine. Look for it to encrust like mad till it gets a good base. Then it will start growing. Thats if it does like mine, But the encrusting is starting to branch. :)
Nice pick up! Its a fast grower once it settles in.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new