ATM bacterias?

Royalreef22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just found out that ATM (the company who builds the tanks on "tanked") sells aquarium supply's like bottled bacteria, salt and stuff like that. If this stuff is as good as they say why don't people recommend it? It's pretty cheap and looks like it works well for them.
9DCE774C-69C4-4A78-ADC6-556CCB062CFC.png

If anyone does have experience with it please let me know. I might try the outbreak if other people say it works!

ichthyogeek

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean....I'm not really sure what Tanked is up to nowadays, but when they were on in high school (5+ years ago), it was a lot of what I felt was overstocking. And since it was on Animal Planet, a lot of people get exposed to that level of stocking. Cue people coming into the hobby with "I want to overstock my fish tank, because I saw it on TV."

I don't feel comfortable ordering from a company that does something like this. But that's just my two cents.

OP
OP
R

Royalreef22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean....I'm not really sure what Tanked is up to nowadays, but when they were on in high school (5+ years ago), it was a lot of what I felt was overstocking. And since it was on Animal Planet, a lot of people get exposed to that level of stocking. Cue people coming into the hobby with "I want to overstock my fish tank, because I saw it on TV."

I don't feel comfortable ordering from a company that does something like this. But that's just my two cents.
Well im not questioning their tanks they can do what they want but I am asking about the bacteria they sell. If it's as good as they say then I might give it a try. Btw the show got cancelled and was supposed to return until some family drama happened u can look it up if want

joseserrano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Part of your question included their tanks as part of the justification for their products being a good option. I’m sure the product is fine. Most likely a rebranded product like fritz (fritz salt is the same as live aquaria salt. Just diff box)

OP
OP
R

Royalreef22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Part of your question included their tanks as part of the justification for their products being a good option. I’m sure the product is fine. Most likely a rebranded product like fritz (fritz salt is the same as live aquaria salt. Just diff box)
Oh ok I was curious if they just rebranded another manufacturer

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back