ATO 1-sensor or Min/Max? ATO 2-sensors?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
TehBrainz

TehBrainz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think there is a token to mask/ignore certain alarms in email.. but I don't know that it prevents the alarm from being triggered.
Yea the email/text alarms could be muted but my push notifications would still be activated.

Not a problem atm though. This mornings water changes did not cause alarms due to my timer for the ATO

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@TehBrainz The way you have it now - you need to change your timer settings for ATO if you change your AWC and it not working if you do a manual run with your AWC.

You can try to do a PL like this (red - your ATO level circuit, blue - your AWC circuit and do not forget that this should be invert). This PL make the switch channel you knit it to (your ATO pump/switch) to react if the ATO circuit demand it but only if AWC circuit is in off stage, You need to have your ATO circuit on always on in this case and youse AND as an operator in the PL

1707729286480.png

As always - I have not test this in IRL - you have to test it before you run it in sharp mode, Its an idea only but I think it will work

Sincerely Lasse

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 79 55.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back