• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ATO and Filter Socks

Item Price
50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Mastiffking

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2023
Messages
99
Reaction score
68
Location
Capital Region
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am selling an Innovative Marine Hydrofill Ti - ATO Controller. Item has never been used only removed from its original packaging. I am also selling 6 - 200 Micron Felt Filter Sock w/ Plastic Ring (7 Inch) by Innovative Marine. ($5) or I will include them free with the ATO purchase.

IMG_1152.png IMG_1154.png IMG_1155.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new