ATO Bottle

775Rockhounding

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Location
Elko Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever tried one of these? I ordered online and it doesn’t fit any bottle in the grocery store. The only YouTube video I can find with someone using one is in the U.K. please help as I need to find one that will work on a US made bottle.
20260416_104937_E2A5CDFC-E578-4CE2-A3C5-FFE570084292.png
 
Has anyone ever tried one of these? I ordered online and it doesn’t fit any bottle in the grocery store. The only YouTube video I can find with someone using one is in the U.K. please help as I need to find one that will work on a US made bottle.
20260416_104937_E2A5CDFC-E578-4CE2-A3C5-FFE570084292.png
I have one of these from my old system. I think it’s a different brand but same product. I used a 1 liter vitamin water bottle.
 
Has anyone ever tried one of these? I ordered online and it doesn’t fit any bottle in the grocery store. The only YouTube video I can find with someone using one is in the U.K. please help as I need to find one that will work on a US made bottle.
20260416_104937_E2A5CDFC-E578-4CE2-A3C5-FFE570084292.png
I have one of these from my old system. I think it’s a different brand but same product. I used a 1 liter vitamin water bottle.
I found a new one on Amazon with an adapter for normal bottles.
 
Interesting that the one you got originally didn’t have the adapter. I recall mine came with two. Anyway glad you found a solution!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new