ATO for a 5.5

WilliamH2529

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2022
Messages
72
Reaction score
23
Location
Richmond
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I have a 5.5 pico tank, it’s mostly a macroalgae tank with just 1 or two coral, I’m wondering if anyone knows of a good ATO that won’t be big and bulky for the tank and would work good for a tank that small?
 
I use the one Reef Breeders sells in my 16g tank. I fill rodi from from a 2g bottle in the stand. The eye for water level is quite small.
 
I built my own for my 40oz out of a dosing container. Something similar might work for you My friend at pnw-customs.com sells ATOs for pico tanks
19B3BFE5-9798-4AD9-B33F-263C7D0155AA.jpeg
78EAF269-E905-4900-94F9-15DD17D0C340.jpeg
45274B5D-7303-438C-8570-1D8699739E29.jpeg
 
Gravity based one is your best budget bet. Tried and true
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new