ATO for my ATO Rerservoir

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fury808
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fury808

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2024
Messages
253
Reaction score
172
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I set up AWC for my tanks. Which I absolutely love. It's such a timesaver. It gives me time for cleaning the glass, water testing, etc.

I found myself still needing to refill my ATO reservoirs. So I set up ATO for them from the RO/DI reservoir in my mixing station.

Just tested it out. It works. So much easier than dragging a hose or buckets.

dbd62275-e24e-4fd6-9ab0-e59510cf13f1.jpg
 

Attachments

  • ac50c9a8-bde2-4a32-88ce-1681ef4a49b9.mp4
    10.2 MB
  • 20260608_193921.mp4
    6.6 MB
Now that is a clever design!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new