ATO high/low and beeping sound

  • Thread starter Thread starter bknope
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bknope

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Messages
296
Reaction score
180
Location
Mt. Clemens
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems like this could be indicating water damage but I opened the panel and I do not see anything. It looks pristine to my eyes.

f017c2b711ec59f6acdd222a3051f4f9.jpg


Any suggestions?
 
Mine does that once in awhile. Generally when it's just a touch too full. It can't discern whether it needs water or not. I wouldn't worry about it. Been running mine for about 2 years now. Never let me down.
 
The water damage is usually associated with the power input.

Sorry for the dumb question: but anything I should be looking for?

I am letting the unit air dry to see if that does anything currently
 
Great news! Letting it air out overnight apparently fixed whatever was wrong

Thanks!
 
What is the code you got? Usually water damage is under the power supply socket and caused by plugging in a power supply tip that landed in water.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new