Atomic Reef! AMAZING STUFF!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fatmike92
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2012
Messages
4,888
Reaction score
4,487
Location
Columbus, ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Hey everyone! I got my sump and ATO reservoir from Atomic Reef this week and I couldnt be happier!

id be lying if I said the green wasnt part of the reason I wanted this sump lol and ll the local reefers around me are jealous because they love the green! it really pops under some blue LEDs its awesome!

dont hesitate buying one of their products Rick kept in contact with me the whole time letting me know what was going on and was great to work with

thanks guys at ATOMIC REEF! loving my stuff!

C7EEC096-11C6-418C-8673-C3EDECE9F6DE-398-00000034BA85D870_zpsaad9bd85.jpg

6697E29C-8E87-46F2-979F-D2170409562D-398-00000034C05AD030_zpsb8fe65c0.jpg
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new