• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Atomic Reef! AMAZING STUFF!!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! I got my sump and ATO reservoir from Atomic Reef this week and I couldnt be happier!

id be lying if I said the green wasnt part of the reason I wanted this sump lol and ll the local reefers around me are jealous because they love the green! it really pops under some blue LEDs its awesome!

dont hesitate buying one of their products Rick kept in contact with me the whole time letting me know what was going on and was great to work with

thanks guys at ATOMIC REEF! loving my stuff!

C7EEC096-11C6-418C-8673-C3EDECE9F6DE-398-00000034BA85D870_zpsaad9bd85.jpg

6697E29C-8E87-46F2-979F-D2170409562D-398-00000034C05AD030_zpsb8fe65c0.jpg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 20.6%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 169 72.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 5.2%
Back