Attaching frags to back glass

  • Thread starter Thread starter MartyF
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I attached mine to the overflow and returns since I had better luck than gluing to glass
_DSC0482_zpsf2732d2e.jpeg
_DSC0735_zps72d99636.jpeg
_DSC0984_2_zpsb238a8a1.jpeg
 
I also have montipora Capricornus attached to the overflows, but I love the idea of a tabling acro there!
 
I also have montipora Capricornus attached to the overflows, but I love the idea of a tabling acro there!
The idea of tabling across and caps is great, the reality is a giant shaded spot underneath
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new