Attaching mushrooms to tiles

mushroom_dude

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2023
Messages
61
Reaction score
36
Location
kentucky
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is everyone attaching higher end mushrooms to ceramic tiles?
Have some Sunkist bounce mushrooms I’d like to transfer to tiles.

Also are people still using rubber bands to hold mushrooms to frag plugs, or?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new