ATTENTION all PNW Reefers!! Come one come all!

monkeyCmonkeyDo

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the pleasure and displeasure of reefing with a Canadian named Mike o Brian who knew him. Thus I know the story behind the man a very small amount. Lol!
He built glass tanks at his own shop oceans by designs and up north for Juillian at crystal reefs Aquatics before they also shut their doors.
D

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had the pleasure and displeasure of reefing with a Canadian named Mike o Brian who knew him. Thus I know the story behind the man a very small amount. Lol!
He built glass tanks at his own shop oceans by designs and up north for Juillian at crystal reefs Aquatics before they also shut their doors.
D
I came into the hobby about 2 decades too late :winking-face-with-tongue:

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Police Sheriff GIF by GritTV

TheWB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody remember the name of the guy building custom acrylic aquariums in Seattle or Tacoma area?
I’ll figure it out for you. There was a thread I was following from a guy on Bainbridge Island who was having his tank made by that company in Seattle. Just need to find the thread and I’ll find the name.

TheWB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody remember the name of the guy building custom acrylic aquariums in Seattle or Tacoma area?
Clear Fabrications is what you are looking for I believe. If there’s another acrylic tank manufacturer around here I don’t know who it is but someone else may know of one.

Lowell Lemon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clear Fabrications is what you are looking for I believe. If there’s another acrylic tank manufacturer around here I don’t know who it is but someone else may know of one.
Yep that is the one. Also, James at Envision in Oregon. Thanks! I have a request from someone in Tacoma for an acrylic tank. I might develop a bid for him but he might get better service locally. James might be my choice...well I would actually build anything I need myself. But James has a great reputation in the industry.

Gyarados

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m from Tacoma. Got into the hobby by breeding Collector Oranda Goldfish in freshwater. Now I run a 50g mixed reef that is soon to transfer to a 150g tank.
Saltwater > Freshwater in my opinion.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back