Attention all reef enthusiasts! THE REEF EXPERIENCE

  • Thread starter Thread starter SKYHIGGh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SKYHIGGh

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
755
Reaction score
1,249
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Attention all reef enthusiasts!

If you’re passionate about reef aquariums, coral care, or just want to dive deep into the world of reefkeeping, I have something special for you!

I recently launched the Reef Experience Podcast with my co-host Luis from Reef X Corals, where we dive into all things reef-related – from the latest trends to expert advice and interviews with the biggest names in the industry!

We’ve got exclusive content, insider tips, and behind-the-scenes looks at the reef aquarium world, and I’d love for YOU to be a part of it!


✅ Check out our latest episodes

✅ Subscribe to my YouTube channel SkyHiggh Reef

✅ Stay up-to-date with my upcoming projects, like the 30-gallon Innovative Marine Lagoon tank build!
 
Reef Lighting Revolution: Unveiling the Current USA R24! | The Reef Experience Podcast Ep. 16
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new