Attention musical reefers

Here's where the noises get loud
Crate custom modded blue voodoo
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369608058.352244.jpg
Fender mustang w/ Jensen mod 8 upgrade
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369608102.185295.jpg
The beastly hartke ha3500 bass amp
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369608164.906486.jpg
And the pa head is junk but plays line level stuff crystal clear. Its for samples/playing mp3s and crap between sets.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369608231.973966.jpg
It has 2 of the speakers in the pic and one BFi vintage 15 inch
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369608271.481783.jpg
Its so loud your mom called and asked me if she crapped someone else's pants
 
Recordings done with:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369608344.804005.jpg
On: my sexy iMac
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369608368.299835.jpg

With either
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369608412.854248.jpg
Or for vocals this
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369608440.417486.jpg
Which gets amped by this
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369608480.906788.jpg
Which has a Mesa boogie 12ax7 upgrade. The stock tube was popper than ol dukey pants down the road
 
Oh god if I had the amount of money I have into my guitar rig into my tank I would have a 1000g tank with a radion every 5 inches and mp60s in my overflow box hahahaha ... I have a ton of different guitars everything from a caparison angelus that was built for peter wichers of soilwork to a prs private stock to a fender masterbuilt 63 tele . Then with amps I have everything from a dr z to a rhodes colossus being built .
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new