ATTENTION RAP ATTENDEES! Can we get some pics?

I helped work the show and got this shot of the R2R booth before all the crazy people came in. Also had the honor of meeting @revhtree there....and it was a pleasure.




Great show....great attendance. My only complaint was that the show was actually in New Jersey......NOT NY. I would have been happier if it was listed as a NJ show or even as a NY Metropolian area show. If you booked your hotel in NY or flew into a NY airport, it cost you in transportation.


And @kschweer , you're famous in the first two seconds of the first video above. Great videos too, by the way.
 
Woohoo. I'll take my 2 seconds of fame. Didn't get many pictures. Here's the initial rush of people Saturday morning. Literally the first people to walk in. The line stretched down the stairs quite a bit. We gave the goodie bags to the first 500 people. They were gone in about 45 minutes.
image.jpg
image.jpg

The show was very well put together with an amazing line up of vendors and speakers. Had a blast!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new