ATTENTION SPS KEEPERS PLEASE READ!

Ok I need some help setting this up and choosing the best format for our ID database. I am looking for 3-5 people to help. If you know your sps and you're willing to help please let me know NOW! Thanks!!
 
Bump for some helpers!
 
Still looking for more members for the Database team!
 
Still looking for more members for the Database team!

I might be able to help out a little bit, I know more about specific species than named corals.
 
Anyone else interested in helping us get this going?
 
I'll do what I can Rev !! I'm just getting back into the hobby with my new build, but I'm still fairly up to date on most SPS and their requirements.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new