AUCTION Conversation!

BigBadZoaDaddy

Orange ya gonna Frag it!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2007
Messages
821
Reaction score
0
Location
48446, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys crack me up, $125 to $126 LOL, and then some change!

I wish I had more cash I really wanted to bid but the 1st bid went over limit! LOL


LET the Badgering begin!
 
You still haven't sold a pack! That is crazy. I know taht everyone can't possibly have the flower petal monti yet.
 
LOL that is Funny, I sold one goes out tomarrow but that put lessthan $100 in PP after they take there part.

I hope theses guys go back and fourth, that acan even if you put a $5.00 per head price on it is well worth $300!! At least!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new