Waterbox 20g (nano build) first time sharing

Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Messages
15
Reaction score
6
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As mentioned, I've never shared pictures of my tank, let alone a full video. Yes the video has been edited lol.

I have no friends that are into reefing. It's such a niche hobby as my friends tell me. I wish I had friends that I could trade corals with locally. Facebook groups aren't really my thing haha.

Glad to be here, and to share my tank. It's still in progress lol I have a few things I want to add or change in my tank.

Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • B4CE58BF-39F3-4070-9BFE-561EED11DD95.mov
    46.3 MB
As mentioned, I've never shared pictures of my tank, let alone a full video. Yes the video has been edited lol.

I have no friends that are into reefing. It's such a niche hobby as my friends tell me. I wish I had friends that I could trade corals with locally. Facebook groups aren't really my thing haha.

Glad to be here, and to share my tank. It's still in progress lol I have a few things I want to add or change in my tank.

Thanks.
very nice. i also have a storm clown. i believe mine is a mocha storm. she has paired well with my black ice
 
very nice. i also have a storm clown. i believe mine is a mocha storm. she has paired well with my black ice
ooo could you post a pic of the lovely couple!! but thank you sm!! [=
20260923_141411_A90442B1-353D-4B98-9D7C-D1DD5E98A4D5.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new