Aussie 6x2.5x2

Cheers guys, I'll sort out the doubles tomorrow.... not sure why it does that?!
 
Incredible pics. Not sure how I hadn't seen this build before. About halfway through catching up. It's crazy to see how the beginning of the thread was iPhone pics and then taught yourself to be a pro photographer [emoji106]
 
haha thanks mate, yeah I decided I needed to learn how to take decent pics so thought I best read up on it and teach myself :P
 
Update please!!
 
Sorry for the lack of updates guys, with work ramping up before christmas, then christmas, new years and now some bad new medically with my family time has been completely zapped these holidays. Did manage to snap some of these pics a couple of months ago from my soft coral tank though, thought I could at least share them here to keep the ball rolling :)

IMG_4154.jpg
IMG_4158.jpg
IMG_4160.jpg
IMG_4166.jpg
IMG_4195.jpg
 
WOW!! That's a stunner for sure!! So glad you gave us this update!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new