Aussie Acros - Tank Parameters & PAR

  • Thread starter Thread starter pigmo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
pic at week 3 ;Bookworm

moved it to 550 par this week, no3 5ppm, po4 0.04 ppm... ;Cat

20190915_195622.jpg

Is that your frag rack??? If so, I can only wish my display tank looks a 1/4 of that in the future. Awesome!!!
 
I'm sorry to say but that is just going to be a pink mille from the looks of it, its nice piece though. Culture it for a year and see where it goes thats usually the time it takes for me when i bring in wild to see what kinda colors its going to hold in a captive tank.
 
20190828_225309.jpg


sorry, lights almost off... top one is the mille, bottom was free

do you guys's parameters look anything like mine?

Screenshot_20190829-020750_Chrome.jpg

Is the bottom one the selago you have had trouble with?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new