Aussie Red Table - WWC = CherryCorals?

  • Thread starter Thread starter shlap
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shlap

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2011
Messages
199
Reaction score
9
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I just picked up an Aussie Red Table acro today in the WWC live sale and I'm wondering if it's the same acro as the CheryCorals version?

Here are some pics of the WWC Aussie Red Table (Looks like one got high light and one got low light)

Aussie Red Table-exampleJPG.jpg
Aussie Red Table-mine.jpg


And here are some pics of CherryCorals Aussie Red Table
update145b[1].jpg
newcoral1578b[1].jpg
 
What do you guys think? Same coral as CherryCorals? It actually looks more like Red planet to me.
 
bumpity bump bump. SPS aficionados whaddya think? Is the "Aussie Red Table" a named coral, or just a generic name to describe a red acro from Australia that tables? I suspect the latter.
 
Corallite spacing and shapes are different slightly. Probably a different coral.

Yeah I see what you're saying, I agree. The corallites are spaced way further apart on the CC version. The WWC version almost looks like a tenuis.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new