Aussie Torches next to Indo Torches?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Enad
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Enad

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 22, 2022
Messages
399
Reaction score
171
Location
Portland
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I'm sure this has been discussed many times over the years, but I'm here to once again ask about the placement of Aussie and Indo Torches next to one another.

I've heard from a number of old school veterans of the hobby that placing Aussie and Indo torches next to one another is a big no no. However, I've seen a few posts here and there, and seen some picture where people have had no issues placing Indo and Aussie torches next to each other.

I'm very interested in getting a consensus on this particular debate. Is it safe? Are there variables? Does it just depend?

Let me know what you think!

IMG-6404.jpg
 
I have them all mixed together even with Malaysia too.
 
From what I have found. It works until it doesn't. LOL
 
Not that I'm aware of. Had 2 torches side beside. Then one day the sweeper landed on the other one and low and behold. It took out half of my holy grail torch.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new