Austin Texas reefers!

Lukeluke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This may not be the best place for this, but for those of you in and around Austin, what's your favorite LFS? I've found a few by googling, but have only visited one. Have a suggestion for a go-to in the area? Best for livestock, or dry goods? Most knowledgeable? Friendliest?

Mark1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love Austin Aqua dome. I do go to River City Aquatics from time to time. They don't have a huge selection of fish but I do get most of my CUC from them when I need additional snails or crabs. The guys are pretty friendly and patient with all of my questions.

OP
OP
L

Lukeluke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love Austin Aqua dome. I do go to River City Aquatics from time to time. They don't have a huge selection of fish but I do get most of my CUC from them when I need additional snails or crabs. The guys are pretty friendly and patient with all of my questions.
I went to Aqua Dome last weekend. Picked up this guy. 20210807_174258.jpg
Nice store. Lots of fish and coral. Long ways to drive though. Way busier than River City. About the fifth time I heard a kid scream NEMO! I wondered how many people used it as a cheap family outing. ;Joyful

OP
OP
L

Lukeluke

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LoTs zoas and other frags available in Austin area
I'm resisting the urge to start corals. ;Wacky I'm just now starting to get algae in the tank. I'd like to get a sump on it before I put any frags in.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back