Austin Texas reefers!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lukeluke
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lukeluke

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2021
Messages
211
Reaction score
146
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This may not be the best place for this, but for those of you in and around Austin, what's your favorite LFS? I've found a few by googling, but have only visited one. Have a suggestion for a go-to in the area? Best for livestock, or dry goods? Most knowledgeable? Friendliest?
 
I love Austin Aqua dome. I do go to River City Aquatics from time to time. They don't have a huge selection of fish but I do get most of my CUC from them when I need additional snails or crabs. The guys are pretty friendly and patient with all of my questions.
 
I love Austin Aqua dome. I do go to River City Aquatics from time to time. They don't have a huge selection of fish but I do get most of my CUC from them when I need additional snails or crabs. The guys are pretty friendly and patient with all of my questions.
I went to Aqua Dome last weekend. Picked up this guy. 20210807_174258.jpg
Nice store. Lots of fish and coral. Long ways to drive though. Way busier than River City. About the fifth time I heard a kid scream NEMO! I wondered how many people used it as a cheap family outing. ;Joyful
 
LoTs zoas and other frags available in Austin area
 
LoTs zoas and other frags available in Austin area
I'm resisting the urge to start corals. ;Wacky I'm just now starting to get algae in the tank. I'd like to get a sump on it before I put any frags in.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new