Australian Live Rock - Decorative Style.....Fully Cycled

Shipping
YES shipping is available

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanting everyone to know that we are down to the last 15 lbs of Cycled Live Rock......Minimum order is 5 lbs. We have some nice smaller and larger pieces left ready to go....so if you were looking to add some bio diversity into your aquarium, please reach out to us on Tankstop.com and place your order for shipping next week as early as Monday.....Shipping is not included in the price and I'll quote it for you so you can decide whether you want to ship overnight, or two-day arrival. Sometimes is the same price or less to just go overnight "end-of-day" than to ship two-day.

Here's a picture of a recent shipment that a customer sent me upon arrival. Some other photos taken yesterday holding single pieces in my hand..sorry about the color and no filter on my iPhone. The style is very consistent so this is a good representation of what we have. I do have more rock coming soon and will go into the water and takes about 10 days before I would consider it "cured".

Thanks and happy to answer your questions......as always, my direct cell is 818 269-8903. Please feel free to text me.

Best regards,

Eric

tempImagewnCPoj.png tempImage6EqJ0Z.png tempImage2tPRtp.png tempImagezTNBdi.png

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
How do you avoid pests for things like this or is that not possible?

OP
OP
Eric Cohen

Eric Cohen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry if I missed your question. Please text me if you need more info. We can see pretty well into the rock and remove pests

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back