Autism friendly activity’s

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef-junky
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef-junky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2017
Messages
2,888
Reaction score
4,202
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To me the sad thing is I see a lot of parents don’t do anything with there kids. They are scared to even go out to eat. It took a few tries at things but my son over came a lot because we keep trying.
 
Was at some special Olympics thing with my son and was talking to a lady. They lived off a lake. Her son was in his 20’s and her solution was to make him wear a life jacket all the time. I told her you can get swim lessons for free and her reply was it’s to late. I just don’t get people like that. My son is only 9 and he is starting to swim. In fact he just had a break through a few days ago we were at a hotel and he was swimming the width of the pool by himself.
 
Marquette offers speech therapy the price of one semester is about the cost of one session at a normal place. Two students run the therapy with a teach over seeing.

AA1C90DE-0DF2-4315-8CBB-53A45B92EF5C.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new