Auto top off help

fishmaster818

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2014
Messages
932
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to be getting the tunze osmolator and since I am going to be using kalk in my ato is there any thing that I can buy that when the power goes out the ato will have to be manually turned back on when the power is restored
 
You can do that with an Apex. I am not sure the other controllers offer the same capability....I never use others so I can't comment. Also you want to be able to turn off the ATO in case it get stuck and keep pouring alk to your tank.......a separate doser is a lot safer imo.
 
I agree. If you can find it in your budget an APEX is an awesome investment. If you need just get a junior and build on it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new