Auto water changers

sreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the best automatic water change systems available today?

OP
OP
sreefs

sreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no apex. I used to use a liter meter, but it died.

n2585722

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use my Hydros for my auto water changes. They have a built in auto water change regimen you can use but it also has to be the ATO since it will disable the ATO during the water change. It also uses the same full sensor as the ATO in the AWC. You can either use a specific time for the drain or use an optional water level sensor to drain down to. You can choose the pumps you want to use as long as they can be controlled by turning them on and off. I use dosing pump for my pumps but the main reason for that is my fresh saltwater reservoir is in the garage and the tank is 35ft away. So the tubing is run up through the attic to and from the tank. Both pumps are also in the garage.

Aquaddictorbj4

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
autoaqua smart AWC Lite.
ATO+AWC 2 in 1 for only $169.99! Totally crazy!
I have just installed it for around 1 week. Everything is good and free my both hands.

dwest

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no apex. I used to use a liter meter, but it died.
I still use liter meters. Mine have been very reliable. Just curious, what happened to yours?

sde1500

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a Stenner dual head pump, like this. Hooked up in my basement to the water tank, plugged into a timer that turns it on 30 minutes every day.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 25 30.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 14 17.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back