Avast marine K1 Kalk stirrer

Item Price
175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

misrap354

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2018
Messages
294
Reaction score
99
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used 8 months. Fully cleaned and ready to go. Will ship at buyers expense. Can Include a container of kalkwasser powder. And extra feed tubing.

D3C13668-B112-4ABA-8C6B-5E94203BDC57.jpeg
 
sold/shipped/pending delivery
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new