• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Avast Marine K2 Kalkwasser Stirrer LIKE NEW

Item Price
$160
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jlmccrarey

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bought this but didn’t have room after other equipment was put in so went to a different method. Literally used for a month and taken out. Like new and works perfect. $15 shipping plus 3% PayPal fee

Description:

The motor driven design of our stirrer gently mixes your calcium hydroxide 24 hours a day. This ensures that you are always dosing the freshest possible kalkwasser to your system. Since the undissolved particles are always kept at the bottom and the clear liquid is always at the top, this is the safest available way to dose kalkwasser. The simple top loading design reduces the amount of time spent adding kalk powder to the reactor, which can be refilled in less than 1 minute.

No more powerheads to clean or replace, no more large vats of lime water taking up valuable space next to your tank. Once you try our stirrer you'll never look at kalkwasser the same again.

Note that our stirrers are non-pressurized chambers; water enters through a 1/4" John Guest fitting in the lid and gravity drains out into your sump through the 1/2" union barb fitting in the side. The lid is not fixed in place; it lifts off for quick and easy kalk powder refills.

If you plan to install a kalk stirrer in your auto top-off system, we recommend this small valveto control the output of the pump to a fast drip. If you have a Tunze ATO, use this fitting to connect their tubing to the pushlock connector on the lid of the stirrer. Please see the kalk stirrer manual for additional installation tips and ideas.

Technical DataK1K2
Tank Rating200 Gallons400 Gallons
Output capacity2.5 Gallons/day 5 Gallons/day
Fill Capacity2 Cups kalk4 Cups kalk
Size5.5" x 5.5" x 21"7" x 7"x 21"
PowerAC 120v 3wAC 120v 3w
Warranty1 year1 year
IMG_7268.jpeg
IMG_7270.jpeg
IMG_7269.jpeg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.5%
Back