• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Avast Mutiny V2.1

Item Price
625.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Chocka

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2025
Messages
111
Reaction score
85
Location
McHenry
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Avast Mutiny kit
Secure payment through Paypal
Will pay shipping through UPS Ground in US lower 48 only

Kit includes:
Mutiny Ozone V2.1 Reactor
Poseidon 200 Ozone Generator
Mutiny Air Scrubber
Ozone Clean Kit
Sicce NW pump for V2.1
Tetra Whisper 40 air pump
Extra Carbon

Mutiny 2.jpg Mutiny 1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bump
 
Bump
 
bump
 
bump
 
bump
 
bump
 
bump
 
bump
 
bump
 
Bump
 
Bump
 
bump
 
Bump
 
only used it 3 months
 
Bump
 
Bump
 
bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new