Avast Plank Feeder + Cannonball

Item Price
$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

aray

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2018
Messages
146
Reaction score
159
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling an Avast Plank Feeder + Cannonball. Lightly used, for a few months while I was traveling alot.

Asking $150 Shipped in the US


IMG_2584.jpeg


IMG_2587.jpeg


IMG_2586.jpeg


IMG_2585.jpeg
 
Pending sale
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new