Avast Plank

  • Thread starter Thread starter hadams356
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

hadams356

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2019
Messages
277
Reaction score
104
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've hooked up a plank feeder with commands
FALLBACK OFF
OSC 000:00/000:15/119:45 Then ON
IF TIME 20:00 to 09:59 then OFF

Turn on outlet plank runs but doesnt stop after 15 seconds. Just keeps running.

Any help appreciated
If time 20:00
 
What controller are you using?
I find a Kasa smart strip is easier.
I have several stop commands and no longer have any issues.
Good luck
I've hooked up a plank feeder with commands
FALLBACK OFF
OSC 000:00/000:15/119:45 Then ON
IF TIME 20:00 to 09:59 then OFF

Turn on outlet plank runs but doesnt stop after 15 seconds. Just keeps running.

Any help appreciated
If time 20:00
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new