Apex programming Help

me & my baby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2014
Messages
1,328
Reaction score
1,034
Location
Central Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I have been trying to set my pumps to OSC during the day and shut off at night . I have that part figured out but they won’t shut off if I her feed A . Here is one of the programs on one set of pumps

Fallback ON
OSC 000:00/240:00/240:00 Then ON
If FeedA 005 Then OFF
If Sw4 CLOSED Then OFF
If Time 08:00 to 22:00 Then ON

I have also tried this but all it does is shuts my pumps completely off and I manually have to turn the pumps on to run .

Fallback ON
OSC 000:00/240:00/240:00 Then ON
If FeedA 005 Then OFF
If Sw4 CLOSED Then OFF
If Time 022:00 to 7:00 Then OFF

What am I missing .
 
Ok so I have been trying to set my pumps to OSC during the day and shut off at night . I have that part figured out but they won’t shut off if I her feed A . Here is one of the programs on one set of pumps

Fallback ON
OSC 000:00/240:00/240:00 Then ON
If FeedA 005 Then OFF
If Sw4 CLOSED Then OFF
If Time 08:00 to 22:00 Then ON

I have also tried this but all it does is shuts my pumps completely off and I manually have to turn the pumps on to run .

Fallback ON
OSC 000:00/240:00/240:00 Then ON
If FeedA 005 Then OFF
If Sw4 CLOSED Then OFF
If Time 022:00 to 7:00 Then OFF

What am I missing .
The second code is what you want to use. Based on that coding The pump stay off after the feed end because you have 005 which is deferring the on an additional five minute. Set feedA 000 if you want them to come back on as soon as the feed ends.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new