Avast recirculating reactor. Help please?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mel

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Location
Hervey Bay, Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently purchased the MR16 avast marine reactor, with the recirculating upgrade kit, and the recommended Sicce 3 pump. The flow inside the reactor is minimal. Has anyone else purchased this combination, and had success? I personally think the pump isnt strong enough, or I have just gotten a dodgy pump maybe. Your thoughts? I have a video, but unsure how to attach it...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new